West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the 246 posts of Assistant Sub-Inspector of Excise, under the Dept. of Excise, Govt. of West Bengal.
Following are the key details of the notification -
Name of Post : Assistant Sub-Inspector of Excise (ASI Excise)
No. of Posts : Total – 246 [ SC – 54, ST – 15, BC(A) – 25, BC (B) – 17 ]
Pay Scale : PB3 Rs. 7100 – 37600 + Grade Pay Rs. 3200/-
Age Limit : 18 – 27 years as on 01-01-2013
Minimum Educational Qualification : Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent
Physical Requirements : The candidate must be physically fit according to the Physical Measurements given in the Official Advertisement (02/ WBSSC/ 2013) of West Bengal SSC.
Examination Fees : Rs. 220/- only. (Note – SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 20/- only)
How to Apply : The applications can be submitted either OFFLINE or ONLINE mode. Online applications can be submitted through Commission’s website – www.wbssc.gov.in.
More Information : For complete details and latest updates related to this recruitment visit- www.wbssc.gov.in.
The Last Date for submission of applications is 22 January, 2013.
- IOCL Refinery Haldia Recruitment 2014 for 77 Non Executives Posts
- West Bengal PSC Recruitment For Lecturer And Asst. Engineer Posts – Nov 2014
- SAIL Recruitment for 151 Junior, Asst. & Dy. Managers posts – 2014
- SSM North 24 Parganas Recruitment For Various Contract Basis Posts – Oct 2014
- District Malda Jobs Oct 2014 – ATMA Vacancies of BTM & ATM Posts