Applications are invited through MP Online Ltd. for recruitment to the contract basis post of Data Entry Operator at Drug Distribution Centres in Madhya Pradesh under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) programme.
Following are the details in brief of the notification -
Post Name : DDC Data Entry Operator (Aushadhi Vitaran Kendra – Data Entry Operator)
No. of Total Vacancies : 866
Remuneration : Rs. 9000/- per month
Required Qualification : (Minimum 50% marks) 12th + “O” level / Higher level certificate / PGDCA / ITI COPA+ with AICTE approved DCA OR Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science / IT OR Graduate in Computer Science / IT / Computer.
A pass in M.Sc. (Computer Science / IT) / MCA or Post Graduate in Computer Science is desirable.
Desirable Qualification : MP Board certificate of Hindi typing of minimum 25 WPM and English typing of minimum 30 WPM.
(* See official advertisement for more details on qualification.)
How to apply : Applications for AUSHADHAI VITARAN KENDRA – Data Entry Operator post can be submitted online through www.mponline.gov.in from 27-09-2013 to 16-10-2013.
Please visit following page at MP Online Portal for more information -
Examination Date : The online examination will be held on 25 October, 2013.
- NRHM MP Recruitment For District Level Posts Under NPCDCS – September 2014
- NRHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment For State Level Posts Under NPCDCS – September 2014
- NRHM MP Recruitment For Block Community Mobilizer Posts – August 2014
- NRHM MP Recruitment For DEIC District Hoshangabad & Divisional Headquarters – July 2014
- State Community Monitoring Consultant Post in NRHM MP – March 2014