Indian Army invites applications from married/unmarried male, unmarried female and also from widows of Defence Personnel to join 42nd Short Service Commission (Technical) Men and 13th Short Service Commission (Technical) Women Course April - 2014 at Officers Training Academy, Chennai (including Widows of defence personnel for Tech and Non-tech entry).
Number of Vacancies :
For 42nd SSC (T) Men – 50
For 13th SSCW(T) Women – 19
For Widows of Defence Personnel – 02 ( Non-tech – 01, Tech – 01)
Education Qualification :
For 42nd SSC (T) Men and 13th SSCW(T) Women : B.E. / B. Tech (See Engineering streams in detailed advertisement)
For Widows of Defence Personnel :
SSC W(Non-Tech) : Graduate in any discipline
SSC W (Tech) : B.E. / B.Tech in any stream
Age Limit :
For 42nd SSC (Tech) Men : 20-27 years
For 13th SSC W(Tech) Women : 20-27 years
For Widows of Defence Personnel : Non – Tech – 19-29 years, Tech – 20-31 years
More details : For more details and information related to this recruitment, see detailed advertisement which is published in Employment News dated 13-19 July 2013.
How to apply : Applications will only be accepted Online from 15 Jul 2013 to 16 Aug 2013 through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Opportunity in Indian Army for Veterinary Graduates
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh – 2014
- Indian Army 10+2 TES (Technical Entry Scheme) Course – 33 Recruitment
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Betul (MP) – October / November 2014
- Quality Assurance Establishment(Military Explosives) Jabalpur Jobs Oct-2014