West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Special Recruitment Drive For SC & ST – 2014
WBSSC has invited applications from Indian Citizens belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) only for recruitment to the following posts under various Directorate, Regional and District Offices of Government of West Bengal. The last date for submission of applications is 07-11-2014.
Following are the Details of the Vacancies -
Madhyamik Level Posts :-
- Lower Division Clerk/ Assistant : 153 posts [SC – 103, ST – 50]
- Bhumi Sahayak : 123 posts [ SC – 85, ST – 38 ]
- Amin : 79 posts [SC – 49, ST – 30]
- Draftsman : 03 posts [ SC – 1, ST – 2]
Higher Secondary Level Posts :-
- Krishi Prayukti Sahayak : 52 posts [SC – 35, ST – 17]
- Veterinary Pharmacist : 04 posts [SC]
(Eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions can be read in full in the Official notification of WBSSC.)
How to Apply:- Desirous and eligible candidates can apply through the online/offline modes on or before 07-11-2014 by 4:00 PM.
1. Online Mode: Candidates can submit the application online through the Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in.
2. Online Submission through Tathya Mitra Kendras: Candidates can also submit online application through Tathya Mitra Kendras set up by the Govt. of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of the state of West Bengal.
3. Offline Mode: Candidates can apply in the prescribed format with unique number and bar code along with Postal order, by superscribing the envelope as “NAME OF THE Recruitment and the Name of The Post” and send to Secretary-Cum-Controller of Examinations, West Bengal Staff Selection Commission, Mayukh Bhaban, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091.
West Bengal SSC Recruitment of Sub-Inspector Food & Supplies – Feb 2014
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 1131 posts of Sub-Inspector in the Sub-ordinate Food & Supplies Service (Grade – III) under the Food & Supplies department of Govt. of West Bengal.
Post Name : Sub-Inspector in the Sub-ordinate Food & Supplies Service (Grade – III)
Total Vacancies : 1131
Pay Scale : Rs. 5400 – 25200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2600/-
Required Qualification : (i) Passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
(ii) Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali / Nepali.
(iii) Must possess sound health, ability to undertake extensive tours in rural areas of West Bengal.
Age Limit : 18 – 40 years (as on 01-01-2014). Relaxation as per Government rules.
How to Apply : Applications can be submitted Online, by post or through Tathya Mitra Kendras.
Last Date : 14-03-2014 (upto 4.00 PM)
More Details : Please visit the WBSSC website (http://www.wbssc.gov.in) for more information.
- SSC-ER Kolkata Recruitment of Various Job Posts – August 2014
- IOCL Refinery Haldia Recruitment 2014 for 77 Non Executives Posts
- West Bengal PSC Recruitment For Lecturer And Asst. Engineer Posts – Nov 2014
- SAIL Recruitment for 151 Junior, Asst. & Dy. Managers posts – 2014
- SSM North 24 Parganas Recruitment For Various Contract Basis Posts – Oct 2014